Monday, December 13, 2004

Can't get to sleep!

This is all becoming a "sport-log", and that's incredibly funny, 'cause I'm everything but a sport guy :)
I can't get any sleep, because I went to swim and my body aches so much and feels like I took half a ton of valium, so slow are my reflexes... :)

To "kill some time", I'm watching tv, and that's really depressing: there's a scientific program trying to explain me that we will very soon have another climate revolution, with packs of ice gettin way more south than UK.
I feel scared, not because of the ice, but because I watched "The day after tomorrow" at the cinema, and that was a bad movie; ice in my city might be a bad thing too then ;-)
Of course, according to Anlan's razor (a poorer brother of Occam), "if something can go wrong, it will", we'll have a snow covered UK and no snow this winter in Italy to go skiing!

Can't wait to get my russian lecture though... ouch, it's still that valium-like induced wobbling of my mind speaking...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home