Wednesday, October 12, 2005

After 30 years, and a lotsa news

Yesterday an emergency was declared, and I was "recalled" to Latina from Rome with maximum priority, because a surprise evening party had been organized by the family to celebrate mom's and dad's 30 years together.
So a little bit of the family went to have a dinner out in this little city, we had a great time together, ate great food, and I ended up miserably drunk and rambling about hilarious gay-transex stories (well, hilarious if you're not omophobic) I had heard during the day from a friend of mine.
Luckily, the last Lagavulin 16 kicked me down enough to stop me offending the public morals, but, too bad, it came at the end of the dinner!
Next time I'll have a couple whiskies before dinner, so to be sure :D
But yesterday was a lucky day, and the news it's brought are:
a) I should be moving to Rome in the next days
b) next week I should be going to Ukraine by car with other 3 retards like me.

Sounds like yesterday was a hell of a day!
Now, if I could only buy myself new glasses, so not to look anymore like Harry Potter... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home