Tuesday, January 11, 2005

2005 begun, we're all on the run

Tuesday, such a sweet day to start a week!
One is perfectly relaxed, and ready to go out and get some work done, because the all-time frightening monday has already passed! ;-)

A new year's begun, and this must be a crucial year for development of my life; now, I've been saying this endlessly for the past 5 years, but this time, well, it feels like it can really be.
Graduation is at the horizon, and maybe making a living selling houses :-)

I finally overgone that crazy instinct that wanted me to find a job in the industry, and climb up until a managerial role in some big company; now, that this would never had been the case I should have known since a long time, considering that
1) I'm graduating in philosophy (and in Italy, you can't think of anything farer to bring you in a company!)
2) well, as of today, I'm not really eager to test the "long hours" (read non paied overtime) most companies are willingly and happily infliting their workers (not that I ever heard anything like this before, but I found the EA Spouse story fashinating).

Ah, as always time and words have flown away, and nothing was reached in this post too!
But holidays have ended, great food abuse that comes with them hopefully ended too, so the future for today's bright, let's all just cross our fingers and hope that Inna will be where I'm going, and that she might give me a smile.
That, believe me, would drastically change the entire day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home