Saturday, February 05, 2005

Progress on the eastern front

In the form of a great mark in the Russian language exam!
And in a renewed hope and eagerness about the possibility of mastering this incredible language, which gets more and more complicated every day ;-)

No progress though in the advance to the true heart of the east.
My armies are unsuccesful with Инна, the wonderful ucranian girl my dreams are chasing now and have been for more than 4 months.
My armies refuse to fight, to even show up in battle, for a sight from her is enough to make them horribly shy.
The battle is without honour, but with lots of colour in the resurgent beauty of nature.

From my position, I foresee a very sad Valentine's day...
...sounds like Sgt. Pepper's lonely heart club band is playing for me.

До свидания

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home