Wednesday, February 16, 2005

You must have been a beautiful baby

Valentine's day has finally passed!
Obviously spent at a single's party, and, too bad, it was really a monday night... this strenghtens the assertion which I was already inclined to consider tremendously true:
"Where could you find such a bunch of losers except at a singles bar - and then only on a Monday night, when they'd reckon on less competition." which I found on the everlasting-everythingknowing internet! :-)
It has now raised to the first, brand new dogma of my incubating religion: "loserism", a arcane faith born again through the deep analysis of ancient texts, recovering of lost traditions, and dutiful applications of losers like me!
Stay tuned for news from this bravely forming religious world!

Anyway, having survived yet another of those sickness inspiring day (sickness inspiring when you're lonely, and your heart's owned by someone who doesn't give a straw about it, of course!) is already a victory, and seen under the proper philosophy, it's the first step towards redemption :-)
(doesn't this new religion look very promising ;-)

On a different tune, my last exams are coming at last, 23rd and 28th of february, and then I will finally be just a step from my master of arts in philosophy; then I'll have to write a dissertation, but I won't dwell into this terrific subject right now, it is just too scary, enough to make me feel like failing the exams just to postpone it!

As it is due in a diary, I did an analysis of the present, the past is obviously visible through the previous posts, so it is now time for some good intentions to be laid as foundations for the next days:

Intention 1)
Инна, no I won't let that go so easily; I'll play my cards, bluffing if it's needed...
how can I ever imagine of not sinking in your wondrous smile, even if for one day onle?
how could I ever ask myself to desist, when my whole day is a tribute to the beauty you inspire me, and every cloud masking the sun is as cold as a shiver I get whenever I meet your eyes?

Intention 2)
Become a better man?
Any suggestion is strongly appreciated...

Intention 3)
Breathe.
As in life.
Breathe, for air's enrichened by the dreams of every man and woman who dareth to dream, their dreams broken into splinters, never lost, never to be the same gems again, never their brilliance to be shadowed in failure's bitter pain.

Intention 4)
More prosaic, tell you about Roger Rabbit's theorem.
Provided I haven't done it already.

Intention 5)
Dedicate intention 3) to her.
This I already accomplish here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home