Thursday, July 21, 2005

"Come va il Fax?" "Bene, grazie! Escono! O! Scusi...!"

Ordinary life in the embassy...
My boss asks me "How's the InterFax?" (russian press agency whose journals I had to read and write reports about), but I understand "How's the Fax?".
I was searching the net for fax numbers of italian universities that were needed by the consulate, and so by brilliant association of ideas I promptly answered "Fine, thanks! They come up!" (meaning fax numbers).
You can imagine my boss' face... :-)

The days are bright, the women almost naked and heart-attackingly beautiful, and I'm just so, so tired... am attending a intensive course of russian now, for my teacher will leave tomorrow, and I'm having 2 hours per day of lesson, during lunch break and after work.

Plus, my bosses will have to write the evaluations for me and my collegue, and we both are pretty scared... I even dreamt of the ambassador yelling at me for my bad work, and then yell my bosses too, and then they all just gave me a more-than-embarassing evaluation... ouch! :-)

Luckily, the Posol, the ambassador left yesterday, so the bosses are relaxed and easy going, and may even be show pity of us! :D

Time to go to work, my mind is full of badly learned and even more poorly understood russian, my english is getting as bad as Zio's one, and I would just want to lay on the beach on the Dnepr...

HELP!

3 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The english i speak is better than the italian of gennaro and flavio...this is sure...poi per quanto concerne il calcio ieri l'inter ha vinto il trofeo tim e i giornalisti hanno fatto un sacco de foto visto che è l'unico trofeo pe quest'anno...poi volevo sapè quando tornavi...così acchittavamo na cena coi fiocchi...naturale che devi tornà co na strappona si no nun vale...tanto i gelati lo sai bene chi li va' a pià (anche se mo che ce penso andreuccio petorella da perugia lo potremmo pure fà riposà un pochetto e se viene gennarino con una conta democratica ce potremmo mette in cerchio e tirà a sorte e vedè se alla fine toccherà proprio a lui annalli a pià)...chissà che il fato abbia deciso de cambià vento e che sta conta miracolosa dia pe na volta respiro ad andreuccio...
parlamo de cose serie.
ma una donna da scopacce in due tre ce la porti o no?
daje no?
la facciamo dormire da qualche parte, non te preoccupà...
zio

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sabato ginnaro (come lo chiamava peter) aveva una macchina zeppa de donne...ao facce fa na fregata, no?

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

e si beato a te!!!

Te piacerebbe mica no!

Le cose te le devi da guadagnà;

ma ancora nun t'ha insegnato un cazzo sta maestra vita?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home